What's wrong with me?!

Lately I don't know what's gotten into me. I have a lot of things to keep me constantly busy. Especially school, and friends. Yet, I don't know why I can't stop thinking about the break up, and then I can't focus on anything even though know I have a lot of things to distract me. It makes me sad and frustrated thinking about it and yet I still do. It's bringing me down.

Granted it's only been a month since the break up. And I'm overwhelmed by school and stupid highschool drama. I don't know what to do

Hello, Dont worry there are others aswell on the same boat. I'm trying my best to cope up with this. You are still pretty lucky that you have friends and you look busy. I had nothing.. i just spend my day crying for someone.. Oh yes SHE Left me. She broke her promises

This is how people change, no matter you are girl or boy, Black or white or brown. People change .. and they ditch when they feel the other person has no value. This is what i learned from my break up.

Well As far as your post in concerned, i'm on the same boat as you. I cant stop thinking about my girl, I guess the feelings are still raw and that could be the only reason. Try to feel the emotions because it is important for you to feel them and eventually the time will pass and you will heal. Thats what people have to say here. I'm trying my best to stay like this. Lets hope it gets better.

Keep busy, as you've been doing. One month is still pretty fresh (2 for me, so I can relate). No matter what you do, it'll be really hard not to think about it. When you think about it, it's hard to stay focused (I'm still pretty unmotivated for school right now).

Nothing's wrong with you. You're just in the process of healing.

One thing that can help you to feel a bit better , is taht as soon as you wake up, start your day, or whenever you're feeling low just keep telling yourself " I'm stronger than my emotions. I'll be better and I'll be fine. I am a stronger beautiful person. I am more than enough" Just keep saying that to yourself and somehow you'll noticed eventually you'll be feeling better and more in control , or just do some self-affirmation that will let positive vibes comes in to yourself whenever you feel down.. I feel for you and hope you feel better soon ..take care

Archived