Playing hard to get or ignoring me?

oglez1990

Hey, this is the million dollar question I suppose but how do I know of this girl is ignoring me or just playing hard to get?

We started talking on PoF about 2weeks ago before she asked for my number, then we started texting before we met up on Saturday. She was a little quiet and a little nervous before the movie, but after that she settled down. We were texting before she went to sleep without replying to my last message. I text her again on Sunday and asked if she would want to meet again. She said yes. Then she didn't reply to my next text. She hadn't been on PoF for about 10days before we met but now she's been online most of today. That's without replying to me.

Maybe I'm overreacting but why is she not replying? Why would she agree to a second date if was letting me down gently? Is it a bad thing if I text her back, without giving her chance to reply, even if I leave it a day or two at a time?

If she was the type to play hard to get she would have from the beginning and not ask for your number. Maybe she has mixed feeling and things going on. Maybe she meet someone else or she just needs time. Who knows? Send her a casual text and see if she responds, if she doesn't then move on.

Archived