Happy seventh monthaversary...

The break up was a few weeks ago, and today would have been our seventh monthaversary if we were still together...I feel like I've been healing just fine, even at a faster rate than I expected... But I guess it's normal to feel pain every once in awhile. Especially on days like today. Sigh should I let myself cry tonight? No...I shouldn't.

Message to him: hi, how've you been? I feel like we haven't really seen each other in awhile. You know I was so close to giving up trying to be friends. You didn't put as much effort as I did, and I felt so tired, annoyed and even unwanted. But today, you saying hi allowed me to have faith in you. I miss you so much, not as my boyfriend but as someone to talk to. Maybe that's the same thing...I've grown a lot, I wonder if you can tell. I hope you're happy because I'm trying my hardest to be happy too. You'll always have a soft spot in my heart. Thanks for everything. Really.

Message to myself: I'm so proud of you. So so so so proud. You have survived one of the most toughest weeks of your life so far. Who knew heartbreak could be so painful? I'm so grateful you were able to turn something negative into something so positive. You're slowly growing into the person you'd fall in love with. Yes. Love yourself because that is unconditional, perfect love right there. Never betrayed yourself. Because the only person responsible for you, is you. Become the person that makes you happy. Keep up with the good work. Thank you for everything.

Message for ENA: I don't know what I expect as a response, what are your thoughts reading this? I'm just curious to what came to everyone's mind. I just want to thank this community for being there for me when you guys don't even know me on a personal level. I would have never expected this place to help me as much as it did. So yes. Thank for everything. Really.

Archived