so basically i was with my friend today and he smokes, i was just waiting for him to finish so we could go study. he asked if i wanted to try and out of curiosity i did. but i know for sure that i would never do it again. EVER. but someone saw and told my ex and he confronted me today. i know he cares but the real deal is that. ever since he told me to not message him because "i needed space to heal" so he never contacted me since. and since then ive been getting over him. and now i feel like yes we do care about each other but never will we get back together. im over him now. but it hurt because you just dont drop someone out of your life like that when you decide to be friends and only when i did something stupid did he actually message me. i dont want to sit there convincing him that im over him. and hes saying that he thinks im not or else i wouldnt be "hurt or angry".

what do i do.....

the thing is i still want to be able to be his friend. i know hes concerned because hes my friend.

well lets get the context right here .....

you are saying he is concerned because he is your friend , but to start with you said

ever since he told me to not message him because "i needed space to heal" so he never contacted me since. and since then ive been getting over him. and now i feel like yes we do care about each other but never will we get back together. im over him now. but it hurt because you just dont drop someone out of your life like that when you decide to be friends and only when i did something stupid did he actually message me.

so really he isn't a friend is he

Archived