What men think after women stop begging. do you think begging is a mistake?

scarletkite

Me and my ex broke up 3 months ago and every morning when i wake up my heart still feel hurt so bad. I made a big mistake that at first 1 month i called him, emailed him, text him, cried... so many time for begging him back and he ignoring me all. He deleted all of our picture on his facebook but still keep Engaged relationship. He posted pictures of fishing on facebook (he love fishing) and His sister posted one picture of him when they go fishing togerther. I leaved a comment said that i miss him and he he comment to another people said this "L and B, Ya'll keep sitting at home with the women looking at facebook and I'll keep enjoying my time on the water and a cold one afterwards. Missouri Bass are small though can't wait to get back home and do some proper fishing." I am now have a new facebook account and try to move on but its really hard for me to do it. still think about him, still hurt, cried... everyday. I dont know what he think after im stop begging him. Do you think he will start to think about me and call me? he is great guy i and i loved him alot. but im not treat him right.

yea, he was angry with me at the way i tread him. i am stressful at the moment with his mom she upset at me over and over again even i do nothing. i always nice to her, bought giflt (she always aks me and my ex to buy things for her). i do the best i can but she still want more. she control and complain everything i do, anywhere i go, she complain about our relationship, she upset because i lept with my ex before we get merried (she old vietnamese people leving in us) if my ex care about me, buy me gifts she get mad at me more and more. My ex told me she is horrible that why he dont much talk to her. I was busy with work and i have to focus at work. but always to worried about how to make she happy and stop mad at me. She get mad because i get home late (i have extra work and get home late sometime). i am confused to deal with so many problem at them same time and my ex dont understand. We was together in 4 year he mean everything to me, we have alot beautiful memory together, then suddenly one day everything i do is wrong with his mom and she was tamper on us. I know im wrong at the way i treat him, i only worry about how deal with his mom and forget how he feel, he loved me the most, more than anything but i treat him wrong, His mom hurt me and i hurt him, its make me hate myself so much.

This is what he said and I think he super angry at me (please help I really needing advice)

Him: You know that I have to beg you to tell me that you love me

You know I have been trying to hold our relationship together even when you want to throw it away.

You think that you havent hurt me?

All the time I tell you that I love you and I have to make you tell me and I beg for you to study to better our relationship and I tell you to dont worry about anyone but then you get angry with my mom and I have to fix that

Do you really know that I have been struggling to make our relationship work and while I try to do this you say you are tired.

The constant struggles of you changing your mind everyday of how you will treat me. One day I think you love me and the next you act like you hate me. Or when my family or your family is around you act nice to me but when no one is around you yell at me. BUT I still try to keep us together. So tell me who is the one hurt everyday?

How can you treat me like there is a double standard just for me.

If I could speak Vietnamese then there would not be

You dont know why our relationship is like this? Look back to how you treat me on Skype. Think back to how I have to tell you Please tell me that you love me but you don't

Look back to when I ask you to do something so our life will be easier but you don't.

I always have to beg you for everything. Everyone has stress but when you get stress you treat me bad

After the end he said he dont feel love, just leave him alone maybe he will not get mad. I dont know how long he stop to mad at me, and if i have a another chance? i feel like im lost everything, if i can do anything to get him back i will...

There is nothing you can do. His message speaks of begging you to treat him with love and affection. And you did not. Of taking your anger and frustration out on him. He is done. You need to take responsibility for your behavior and leave him alone.

I think you need to accept that he is gone. It is not as though he did not try to fix things, to tell you what be was feeling. After that goes on too long with no help from your partner...love dies. And once dead is almost impossible to find again. One day he might stop beo g angry, bit I don't think he.will come back.

Archived