this is 4 all the guyz!!

confused_angel

Hi i am confused, this is 4 all the guyz out there plz inform me what do u guyz really want. because every where i look it seems as if all the guyz are playing their gurlfriendz and i juss wanna know what guyz really want in general, in looks, personalities and relationship i would really like to know so all u guyz out there plz help me!!

with love: confused_angel

i look forward into a long relationship with my girlfriends, but il tell you one thing this is from my heart, guys like it when your tease then in a way that is not oviouse, guys lie it when girls where thongs so mainly looks is a big thing, and there are other guys that will just date your for your know what, but that they dump you for a dumb reason, if i was a girl i would never let a guy do that to me i would tell the difference between a guy that would like me and a guy that just wants some, well i diddnt have that much to say, good luck

I personally think all girls are hot and the main feature that attracts my attention the most are their faces. Just don't be fat, or annoying or ugly in the face and it's fine.