dont know what to do anymore

Zach42o1

So here it is in a nutshell. we broke uip at the end of December didnt really talk til about march when we would start going out on a few dates. well last week we had such an amazing time together and spent the entire day together just walking around and went out to dinner. afterwards we went back to her place and just laid around in her bed for a while. it seemed like everything that we had was coming together. we were so affectionate towards each other over the past month so l leaned in for the kiis when i left and she got cold and turned her head. now she doesnt really want to talk to me or hand out which is completely screwing with my mind. i don't know what to do.

Tough call, it sounded like you had a nice time together but that she wasn't interested in taking it to the next level. You already broke up once so I'd say that she was glad to have you back as a friend and enjoyed being able to be open with you. But judging how she reacted, I'd say that she didn't want to revive the old flame, just repair a little of what you had before. Does that make sense? I'd give her some time and not pressure her into restarting something. Maybe look around at other options and maybe she'll decide she's interested in you again once you show that your not waiting around for her to make up her mind. Just an idea, hope it helps.

Archived