Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Travel and Culture

Priceline.....

catcountry

i think i might have only once. a long time ago. i think what upset me before was with their flights, they could send you to a different airport than the one you wanted to fly out of. maybe there are different rules now?

i love link removed it's good for comparing lots and lots of different sites at the same time. that said, i also like orbitz. i have some friends who have had amazing deals on groupon getaways and they really enjoyed their trips. i'm looking into booking one now, either with them or living social getaways.

I used Priceline to get a hotel room in Philly. Got a room at the Marriott for a price I was happy with. Good location too! And I heard of it from a friend who had used it and suggested it, so I guess he was happy with his results too.

I've used Priceline several times to get cheap hotels ($40-$50/night) so that I could take road trips. I've only had a very positive experience with them.

annie, I've taken 2 long trips with Groupon. I really recommend!

I have had great success for getting awesome(and I do mean awesome) hotel rooms in an ideal location for an extremely cheap price. I only use priceline now for hotel bookings as it's really worth it. I have never used it for airfare though. I'm too scared of the risk of being stuck in an airport all day or having too many or long layovers.

I love priceline. My boyfriend bid a room for us in fort lauderdale for $80. It's at Hilton. The normal price is $140/per night. I think priceline only allows you to bid 5 times then you have wait for 24 hours. But there is a trick to get around it. It's on ninjatips. You basically add a new area for each bid.

Archived