My new girlfriend is 2 years older than me!

PartyAnimal

I have a new girlfriend... We've known each other for 14 months and we started dating recently.

The thing is.... she is 2 years older than me... she has never had any problem with it, but I want to know if people will consider it weird... since we are teens.

I hope not! There are plenty of girls I know who are in a relationship with younger guys.

Like my aunt, she has a husband who is 35 and she is 41!

Lucille Ball's first husband was 6 years younger, her second 13 years younger.

Also, Zsa Zsa Gabor is now married to a guy who could be her son!

Her mom married a guy 13 years younger than her.

Lol, I used so many famous actresses as examples, but nobody has heard of them these days

What are your ages?

I agree it depends on your age. If you are a teenager that's a big difference if you're an adult that's no difference at all. As an adult two years is nothing. As an adult I would not even consider that an age difference. I am 2 1/2 years older than my husband. So I'm 46 and he's 43 and it makes no difference whatsoever.

My son was 17 when he started dating a 19 year old girl. No one really thought it was weird, I didn't care one way or another as long as he was happy. Now they are 20 and 22, very much in love and still no one cares about the age difference.

I'm 2 years older than my boyfriend. I've been in age difference relationships (15-40 years OLDER men) so I don't consider it a difference at all. You guys are still in high school. Once you both get past 18 it's not a big deal. Just relax.

Archived