Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Travel and Culture

Cancun, Mexico

Kristenelaine

well,first time I was in Vegas I was like WOWWWW...second time I was there I was like...nothing new...only first time I went to Tom Jones concert,and second to Britney Spears...a friend of mine was in Cancun she says it's great

Cancun is amazing best place Iv been so far I took my ex fiance there but we stayed in playa del Carmen which is more old style I would say and cancun downtown is more morden. I can highly recommend snorkling in the sea with turtles and the speedboat tour which you get to drive your own speedboat and the zip wires were all very good days out. And for the Chichen Itza temple its a 3 hour drive and to be honest its hot and humid as hell there and problery because didnt intrested me was boring but it might be your thing. Hope you have a good time

Yes very easy the clubs out there are really good and the locals are very friendly just some advise if you go out clubbing (reccomend daddy os on the beach and really nice) or for a few drinks make sure the taxi is booked from your hotel the ria cancun has a taxi waiting outside most of the time and get the hotel taxi to pick you up as outside cancun is quite bad and you do get the odd weirdo but cancun and the main spots are patrolled highly by the police and milltary. The beaches are out of this world best Iv seen so far and Iv been to most of Caribbean, i was reccomended to taxi paseos but i would reccomend take half us dollars and half paseos. if you want any advise just drop me a message

Archived