Boyfriend Facebook "liking" another girls picture.

tinam90210

The Raw Truth: We broke up. He was an idiot.

Doc Blaze: yes, he was sneaky and sketchy. I only illustrated one example of the facebook dilema. There are plenty more examples from my friends and myself. If you care to know, I'd be happy to tell you. There.

you can go back and fourth its debatable ....facebook doesnt ruin it..i feel it makes it easier for people who are looking..or have been hiding things...

I like girls pictures..i like celebrities pictures i like car pictures...nothing out of control or like women who barely wear anything but it hasnt done any damage to my relationship.

for all the examples you give me..i can give right back to you...

its w/e is right for your relationship ...seems like ur insecurities played a part in it too...

I never denied that my insecurities played a part in ruining the relationship, but what caused the insecurities are his actions, and mainly his actions on facebook. Of course you can argue that it all ties back to him and his shady actions, which I don't disagree, but I'm just saying that facebook played a good part in it.

Again, this is just my own opinion and experience with it. I don't expect you to agree. However, instead of making it a debate between what is right and wrong, why don't we focus on helping the original poster since she is experiencing issues in her relationship right now. You are more than welcome to continue this debate with me, but please don't make it so personal and a competition of who is right and wrong.

Archived