Open Club  ·  37 members  ·  Free

Travel and Culture

Want a new change but im so afraid

Kayla88

OK so I've been looking back on my life just thinking how I never been anywhere outside of Florida besides Georgia where I have most of my family living there. Anyway I'm a 25 year old mom I have a 7 year old daughter her dad is not in her life he's serving 15 years in prison I've been with my boyfriend for about 4 years where not married n don't live together but I love him deeply no man has never mad me like he make me feel n I've never loved a man like this before. I'm ready for partnership building a foundation with him n starting a family n marriage I guess its taking him a little longer to get on the same page I'm on he says he wants things to b just right ugh idk. anyway I've been thinking that I want to move away explore a new city either Huston Texas, California, or San Francisco but I'm scared to death like really really scared of the thought of leaving my grandma who had me since birth and my close sisters and cousins I grew up with my life is here in Florida(Miami) I would have to change my daughter school find us a place n change my school n I'm not sure if I can leave my bf can somebody please help me

Im sort of afraid to move myself, Ive lived in Michigan my whole life, my family is here.. but you have to do whats best for yourself, my parents know that if I'm happy, they will be happy. Maybe travel to some areas you're interested in first.. have a job lined up somewhere , or alot of savings because it costs alot to move.

Archived