Question about No Contact

sittinlow

I have been. I tried the no contact thing, against your better judgement... and it did nothing but worry her. V-day, we started talking again and finally she came to see me for the 150 mile trek. Two weekends in a row we have spent time together, went dancing, etc. We have always been super comfortable with each other... she passed gas in bed, had a sh*t eatting grin on her face and I went to tickle her, she leaned over and kissed me... whispered into my ear, "I missed you," and we started to talk. She told me that she is giving it one last shot, that if I betray her again, there is no turning back, no more chances, she just couldnt go on without me and took a leap of faith back into my life. She and I both realize that we were built for each other and hate being apart.

I really appreciate everyone's suggestions, insight and responses. Please however, if you have nothing nice to say... keep it to yourself. Let me enjoy what I have and work to build it bigger and better than what I had before.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sittinlow,

I think it sounds like a wonderful thing! She gave you a chance, and that's all you need. If you truly love each other, i don't see why this wouldn't work!

A lot of people on ENA are probably a bit negative because of their own situation. But honestly, I am happy for you! What a great end! It is comforting to know that there are still good stories out there. Keep on updating us

Archived