Questioning who I really am or suppose to be.

Thelife4me

Hi Im a 28 yr old mother with 2 children and in a 10 yr de facto relationship with my children's father who was my 1st boyfriend.I have considered myself to be bi curious as I have never been with a woman I have had these feelings since I was 12 but always new I was different from an early age I had multiple crushes on female teachers friends ect.I have had one sexual thing when I was 12 with a female neighbour it was just rubbing against each other.Thing is I have been struggling with my sexuality over 2 years now after I got strong feelings towards another woman i had met online I stopped that friendship as I didn't think it was fair on anyone as my feelings were getting out of hand I started to question who I am and why was I feeling this way when I'm with someone.I have huge regrets for not trying it with a woman before I started a family and I resent myself now as these feelings won't go away I am attracted to a lesbian now who is a friend and I'm doing everything I can to ignore these feelings. My partner and I have always had problems before we started a family but we stood by each other now I rarely have sex with him because I dread the thought I love him but I don't feel what I feel to him that I do of a woman.Please any advice as this is tearing me apart and ruining my life.

Well, you do seem to me like as if you're bi. And if you are, you are more towards females.

If I were you, I would have tried it with the friend. Its nothing to feel bad about.

You just cant help it. You should do what fits your sexual orientation if you want to be happy.

Archived