wondering what I do next

Zach42o1

well here is a status update on this situation. i stopped over at her house and was welcomed by her parents (she still lives with them common thing in the UK). and had a bit of a chat with them while she was in the shower. once i saw her she did talk to me for like 40 mins and explained why she went so cold on me. it was just because i came on a little strong. she told me that she does want to go out for dinner or go see a film or just stop by for a drink sometime soon but that she just needs a little bit of space. not getting my hopes up on this one just going to take it for what its worth right now and let her make the next moves...

Well..you "think" it worked. I don't even know what "worked" means...or what it means to you...her answer was "she needs space"..

But, she was put in a corner by you showing up, chatting with her family, and then broaching the "why so cold" subject...

I think you have to consider this...if you broke up with someone, and that someone showed up at your door, chatted with your family (while you're in the shower) and then wants some answers to why you are being cold...1) would you be attracted to those qualities in a person? (the show-up not invited qualities); and 2) what would you 'probably' say to them to appease them and send them on their way? (Ummm..maybe something like "sure we can go out sometime but I just need some space right now")

Archived