wondering if i ruined any chance

Zach42o1

well heres the whole story in a nutshell. im in the military and i am currently lving in the UK. i was dating this girl for almost 1.5 years but after Christmas she said that we needed to split up. the reason was because she didnt think she could move away from her family and she kept getting UTI's. now at first i understood where she was coming fomr with her getting ill all the time and now being able to move so i showed her all the options that there where for us to stay in the UK as long as possible. we both talked about getting married and starting a family together thats why i took this entire thing as a surprise. now i did go in spurts of NC with here for a few days at a time. then one friday about 2 weeks ago i called her and we had a few conversations that evening. nothing really about getting back together. then on the Sunday following she text me saying she did some thinking and we talked all day just flirting back and for for the next few days. she was pulling out all the pet names calling me baby and just straight flirting with me saying she wanted to get togther one night for a little. but on thursday she started getting a little distant saying that i was trying to talk to her to much. now she txt me friday morning and that evening i went out with some friends and did a bit of thinking. i txted her saying that i think we need to have a serious talk about a few things. she asked what and i told her wondering what had happened for her to stop wanting to see me. and that was the last thing i heard from her. i tried calling a few times and emailed her twice and a few txts but im not getting any response i may have come on a little strong asking her to talk. she has admitted to me that she misses me and loves me. but i dont really know what to do here. i mean i am trying to move on but i think im still to in love with her. like i have gone on a few dates but i just keep thinking about her. im wondering if i ruined any chance of her coming back to me.....

wells this is what i broke down and told her today..."Morning. So here goes. I first want to apologise for acting like and obsessive idiot I did alot of thinking and just realised yes I want to see you again but me trying to force you into something that you dont want right now is the wrong approach so I hope that I didnt piss you off to much. And that yes I do still care about you but now isnt the time for me to express those feelings. Maybe someday down the road but who knows. So I guess what im getting at is that for now its goodbye. Im going to leave it up to you if you ever have a feeling to contact me I will look forward to it but im not expecting anything right now. So hope you read this and know that I am truly sorry for my recent actions." I know someday you will have a beautiful life and be the sun in somebodys sky...." x

i havnt heard from her for the past week we did split up 5 weeks ago. and like i said there seemed to be some positive outlooks and she told me the sunday before last that i was an amazing person and that she was glad that she did have me in her life when we where together. and then she just went completely cold on me. i know its tearing me up inside but im trying to move on from her.

well here is a status update on this situation. i stopped over at her house and was welcomed by her parents (she still lives with them common thing in the UK). and had a bit of a chat with them while she was in the shower. once i saw her she did talk to me for like 40 mins and explained why she went so cold on me. it was just because i came on a little strong. she told me that she does want to go out for dinner or go see a film or just stop by for a drink sometime soon but that she just needs a little bit of space. not getting my hopes up on this one just going to take it for what its worth right now and let her make the next moves...

Archived