so how many exes texted for new years/christmas? (shane falco, you're right...)

shackazu

Nice! we are in the same boat! My ex didn't even text me "Happy New Years" at all though =P oh well, I had a good day today though

That's good! Mine probably wouldn't have said anything if I hadn't accidentally messaged him. I'm really hyper right now so it's helping my mood haha.

Nope. He texted me on my birthday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, though. The fact that he didn't text me on NYE means nothing, just as the fact that he DID on those other occasions doesn't mean anything, because we're still not together. He HAS texted me on previous NYE's when we weren't together, so him not doing it is just status quo for me -- we're not together. End of story. I'm finally OK with that, though.

I sent a merry Christmas text and asked if she wanted to get coffe or lunch hen I get back in town. She said yea and merry Christmas back almost immediately. She broke up with me 2 months ago and this was the first time we had spoken since. Any ideas on how to handle the meet?

I sent a merry Christmas text and asked if she wanted to get coffe or lunch hen I get back in town. She said yea and merry Christmas back almost immediately. She broke up with me 2 months ago and this was the first time we had spoken since. Any ideas on how to handle the meet?

If you haven't communicated at all in two months, I wouldn't go for coffee or lunch just yet. Why did you ask her? What do you want from the meet?

I had a phone call on Christmas morning. Which broke my heart. I was sat in our home, spent Christmas Eve alone with 10y/o and he called to say happy Xmas. I cried, and told him how painful it was to be having family Xmas but not as a family. He was sorry, saying he is so sorry I'm so upset. messaged New Year's Eve that 'sad to be the last time to say it, but I love you'. Has been the most difficult time, as I'm sure you all know. Keep focussing on next year - that's what I'm doing. There'll be plenty of very happy Christmas' X

Archived