HELP! RAPE

naecha

Its not your fault at all, those bastards just say that because they are up in the head. You are not dirty or anything that man said. You are the innocent one and you did not deseve any of it, you are completely innocent. It doesnt matter what you are wearing at all, those evil bastards dont care they just prey on innocent people, because they are evil pple.

Just keep trying to call, it will get easier the more you try, hang in there, you are very brave.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went to report it..like everyone said. But when I walked in and the lady asked if there was anything she could do for me, i froze, there was this guy sitting there who gave me the weirdest look. so i apologised and said no and walked out.

Don't do anything to hurt yourself okay? If it's too hard take a little break. I wish you can take some pictures of yourself or see a doctor to collect semen sample from him, but that might be too late now.

Hopefully you kept your clothes. Without evidence they cannot put him on file and reporting won't do you any good. =X

i went to report it..like everyone said. But when I walked in and the lady asked if there was anything she could do for me, i froze, there was this guy sitting there who gave me the weirdest look. so i apologised and said no and walked out.

that's very brave, you're on the first step

go and actually seek help now. report it to the police. trust me, in the future, you'll look back and remember how scared you were, but how you still faced your fears.

you're not dirty. the person who raped you was evil. and i personally think you should tell the police. you don't want him to still be safe out there. he could target you or any other girls again. if you go to the police, they will give you protection.

these are people who will help you. i know it's hard to trust people right now, but try anyway. if you can't, i can't blame you, but at least try.

i came and told you guys on here because i cam remain anonymous... and you can't see the terror and all of that on my face! you can't see how much terror i'm in at the moment. it's so much easier than being in person when i tell someone

yeah but being anonymous is so much easier! i wrote an email to a friend in LA explaining everything and he said that i should go in..he even offered to fly here to be with me.. but i said no and that i'll be allright on my own. i really hate lieing to him!

my parents would kill me if they knew he flew here to see me! i know he cares and everything but i've never met him before! we just met online about 2 years ago..we've talked on the phone and our relationship is nothing other than friends but i really don't want him to go through all that trouble for me.