Well I'm in a situation. Me and my ex talk, and recently she wanted to get back with me. I mentioned moving slow and seeing what happens. Long story short, I want her back and she just wants to be friends...oh and she changed her mind in a week. But, I haven't always been the best. I'm emotionally cold at times, and I feel I've worked that out. But, should I just move on? Or should I stick with the friendship (though its kinda killing me)?

Well I'm in a situation. Me and my ex talk, and recently she wanted to get back with me. I mentioned moving slow and seeing what happens. Long story short, I want her back and she just wants to be friends...oh and she changed her mind in a week. But, I haven't always been the best. I'm emotionally cold at times, and I feel I've worked that out. But, should I just move on? Or should I stick with the friendship (though its kinda killing me)?

You have just said that it is killing you. That would be enough for anyone to break contact. Do you really want to know when she is seeing someone else etc? You are her safety net. Remove yourself from the situation and stick to NC. Yes it hurts like hell but not as much as hanging on to a lost cause.

Take care mate

James

Archived