First post rape sexual encounter..with a magnum

IzzyB95

About two years ago i was victim of rape by many different men. Through the help of doctors and a very strong support system of family as well as my boyfriend of eight months, I am ready to have my first post trauma sexual encounter; however, I find myself afraid for a new reason.. Simply describing my boyfriend as magnum is a very uh..large understatement. He is about 11 inches erect and quite thick. Never have I been with a man so large and considering my past circumstances I am incredibly apprehensive. Owie!? Any helpful advice/general input from both genders would be incredibly helpful.

I don't believe he is 11" erect, unless he is measuring starting from his balls lol. But measurements aside, take it easy, lube, relaxation... Have him open you up slowly with his fingers first.

The World's Largest Penis is 13.5 inches. That is the WORLD Record (well.. that we know of). This is several standard deviations above the norm. Any penis about 7.5" is VERY large. 10" and above, are what we would consider monsters... Kind of like seeing a guy that is 7 feet tall and above...

Archived