Was going to call ex but instead writing here

gilmond

I am going to write exactly what I was going to say to her instead of calling her because no contact is better and I just need to get it out of my system. Here goes nothing. Changing names

Hey Ex it's your Ex calling I just was just calling to tell you to have fun on your vacation. I know it has been something you been looking forward to the past few months. You really need a break from all the stress work has been causing you and all the other stuff. I really hope you enjoy it Cancun is really nice the waters are so clear. I wish we could have taken a vacation like this it would have been nice to make plans for new years too like we talked about. So many things we planned on doing that never came to be but at least you are having fun. Smile, enjoy life and come back refreshed to take charge again and chase towards your goals. Love you and talk to you later.

This first week has been rough but I know it will get better. I am finding more strength especially when I do activities and have things to look forward too. I finally broke down and cried for the first time like actually shed tears not half way I brought out all of her old love letters to me. I just keep thinking to myself if she wanted to be with you she would and that you treated her with more love then any person can. I am trying to stay strong and be a man and control my emotions but some times it just rough. Thanks for reading.

Archived