Missing my ex a little bit

gilmond

It's been a rough week but I been trying to keep no contact unless she contacts me she had just a couple of questions. I told her to return my apartment keys because she had left without them. I would constantly hear the door opening and stuff wondering if she were coming home so it was way to annoying I don't even know why she would have wanted to keep them anyway. When she dropped off the keys she gave me a sweet hug and caressed the back of my neck I think she misses me but I'm not going to give in I'm moving on I swear. So right now I am focusing on training for my Spartan Race and trying to get a second job to fill the time so she stays off my mind and to get extra money.

She was also asking about Thanksgiving already because we both go to the mutual familys party as I have been part of their family for 14 years and I am already thinking of how it will be. My heart is still cold and icy I found a few women hitting on me and stuff but I didn't do anything about it I am still bitter. I'm not one that just bounces back into another relationship anyway. I am going to be strong and avoid her as much as possible but my feelings are still there and I miss her and I wonder if she thinks about me as I her but I know it will pass. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Archived