staying in touch long distance what is he thinking??

Anon333

Ive written a post in the past on this. I met a guy and fell for him right away and never felt this way about anyone. He lives 7 hours away and had just broken up with his girlfriend. So we met up a few more times and really had amazing connection and time together. I will be moving to his city in about 5 months. He has sent me a text every week or two saying he is thinking about me. But I REALLY miss him alot. He seems to want to stay in touch just as friends. I cant imagine he wants a long distance relationship. Today he called me after I texted him and it was casual conversation. I think I might have sounded down because I was hoping to see him soon. He seems busy and not sure how he feels. I cant get him out of my head.

I dont know what to do. I dont want to cut him out completely, but just hearing from him here and there and not knowing what he is thinking is driving me crazy. I know he likes me, but I wish I knew what his intentions of staying in touch loosely were. I dunno...He is probably still dealing with his break up too. I am trying to be patient and understanding and at the same time not focus on him so much but I cant help to want to know if there is a chance for us...

Archived