question for the girls, from a guy

cleveland9

there is this girl and both her and i like e/o. we sit accross the hall from e/o, but both infront of the door so we can stare at e/o.

i was just wondering, in general, do girls like just being stared at, or do they get the same feeling of akwardness after a while that i do. i dunno, its just weird to stare IMO

I love being looked at, who doesnt like being admired? but offcourse there is a difference between being looked at and being stared at. if a guy looks at me a little and if i like him i will look back at him and smile, and if im not feeling him i usually ignore him or give him a dirty look lol.

Once you and her make one eye contact don't look at her again. Thats just how I do it.

No!! Dont only do it once!

Its going to sound dumb, but if you only make eye contact once, she might be confused if you're looking at her or if it was just a quick glance in her direction because... a bird flew past or whatever reason.

The best thing to do, I think, is just look at her -- if she's looking at you, keep eye contact for 3-4 seconds, look down, then look up at her again.

If she isn't looking at you, just look away and try again a bit later. Its going to sound stupid, but it might take 2 or 3 times before she finally notices -- but these quick glances are alot nicer and more comfortable than being stared at for like, 5 minutes at a time.

Once you and her make one eye contact don't look at her again. Thats just how I do it.

No!! Dont only do it once!

Its going to sound dumb, but if you only make eye contact once, she might be confused if you're looking at her or if it was just a quick glance in her direction because... a bird flew past or whatever reason.

The best thing to do, I think, is just look at her -- if she's looking at you, keep eye contact for 3-4 seconds, look down, then look up at her again.

If she isn't looking at you, just look away and try again a bit later. Its going to sound stupid, but it might take 2 or 3 times before she finally notices -- but these quick glances are alot nicer and more comfortable than being stared at for like, 5 minutes at a time.

I agree! Can you imagine having someone stare at you? Glances are much better and have a suggestive nature

TBH, this issue is debatable. All I can really say is that she likes you, so do something about it. To be honest aswell, lots of people think different things about this length business thingy. Theres a term called 'eye sex' which is the non-official technical term for this. Univeristy students sometimes go around town doing this and then boasting about how many times they accomplished this, and who with, to their friends. One of my girl mates noticied this girl was stairing at me, and she told me that shes probably imagining me naked. Sounds a bit extreme, and I doubt it, but shes a girl, and thats her take on eye contact.

Either way, its always a good thing, and if people have problems with it, they are the one with the problem, because they should know to look away!