caught him masterbating

sasha12

Men see point A and point Z, women see all 26 points along the way and need to analyze and make sure things are being done right. So now you have the upper hand when a guy accuses you of being complicated. Just tell him you're smarter than him! Hahaha!

Are there 28 letters in the womens' alphabet? you women ARE smart!

I totally agree with hubman. It is totally natural. ANd it should never be taken as rejection UNLESS the guy is doing it 'in place ofhaving sex with you'... if it is in addition too.. it should n ot be looked upon as rejection. and it should not be viewed as you are not enough for him... some guys just get the urge and rather than bother you for sex or as hubman so eloquently put it rather than reinforce the thought that that is all we think about we privately take care of business. And again hubman is right, if you catch him doing it again, go in and help him finish the task, it will be something that he will never forget I promise. Actually watch him and who knows you might learn something form him on how to please him, just like watching a girl masterbate will teach a guy how his girl loves to be touched.

Men see point A and point Z, women see all 26 points along the way and need to analyze and make sure things are being done right. So now you have the upper hand when a guy accuses you of being complicated. Just tell him you're smarter than him! Hahaha!

Are there 28 letters in the womens' alphabet? you women ARE smart!

I think you'll find it's inclusive of A and Z

• 2 months later...

i was just reading old posts and i happened to stumble accross this one. well most guys feel the need to ejaculate wether by means of sexual intercourse or by masturbation. the truth is guys have this urge about twice a day every day. now i will just ask you the question, will you like him to have sex with you twice a day every day? maybe he's just afriad you might think he is obssessed with sex.

I think it's sort of inconsiderate to your partner to assume anything about WHY they do things when you're assuming about thoughts or feelings. To say that someone was probably afraid to ask for it, or that they might be afraid to be seen as obsessive is... well... wrong, in my opinion. To make speculations based on pure physical fact is one thing. But if we're talking about a thought process or feelings, the very best thing you can do is ASK.