Does he like me, or being a friend?

BandNerd1001

In 2nd period band we had to walk over to the middle school to play for them. Well he didn't go until i did and he walked with me. i was like walking out of the band room and he came out the other door and the caught up with me. We talked for a while. And he help my trumpet case for a while. He is really funny, i mean when we talk we can that good and mature conversations. He can just act a lil inmature at times and yeah... haha. thats all i can say. At band practice he would try to startup conversations with me from what happened this morning. The middle school teacher still knowing him very well. She was like ok sit down and be Quiet. Haha. He did say anything either. When practice was over we walked back to the bandroom together, i gave him my trumpet and he gave me his trombone... He played my trumpet.... i didn't feel like playing at all. but yeah

Also thursday in 2nd period(band) on the way to the middle school, Darn 8th graders, anyways i was like man im glad we have a 4 day weekend, i want to go to the mal, i have been in like 3 months. He was like i hate the mall. i said well i just want to go and see a movie, but everything i go to the mall thhats what i do. he was like yeah, friday im going to see a movie.

OH! i left something out that he said... when we were just leaving the band room he and we met up outside he was like.... whats up something pimp, i cant remember wht it was. i was like how am i a pimp?? he was like "idk, i know im not lucky enough just to have one girl, so im not a pimp what so ever."

when we were getting our uniforms on friday for the game he came over and says, "well hello (name) how are you today?" I said, Im good, and urself?" He said, "im good actually, thank you." and he talked to me during inspection. Then at half time i went and got something to eat, i sat with my friends and he came up and sat behind me.... i took some of his popcorn. To kinda give him a hint. Then i burped.... hes like good job then he burped and was like... beat that. ... but yeah. Then i went back to where i was supposed to be. I buped again as this guy walked by. He was like will have was rude. i was like. Im sorry. would it help if i said excuse me??? He was like yesh, a little bit. so i did. he was like yeah well i dont like that... Sam might though. Sam came over and stood beside me and played later in the game.

So im just not toally sure if hes being friendly or if he likes me. THink you could help??? Thanks soooooooo Much to those how comment.