don't know where to put this.

r0ckox

i don't really know where to put this, but it's friday night and i'm sitting around drinking some beers.... and just need someone to talk to. i've been sitting outside watching the night sky and i find myself talking to myself every now and then.

whenever i text my friends they're either busy or asleep. or they simply don't answer.

idk.. just a little lonely i suppose.

anyone else feel the same?

I feel for you buddy.

I moved half way accross the country about 18 months ago for work to a place I have no friends or family within a full days drive.

And in this time I have been unable to make new local friends or dating anyone for an extended period of time.

It is very lonely and it takes a lot of work to cope with being alone so much and all my friends back home being busy and not always able to chat or txt with.

I've got to give it to you though, I'm no able to sit at a bar alone and drink beers. I find it just too awkward.

Cheers Buddy and have a good night.

Funny I was actually doing the same thing tonight, looking up at the sky from my front porch. However, I am actually not alone, I am with my girl but she was inside the house the whole time, somehow I still feel lonely, isn't it weird when you got stuff on your mind you actually feel lonelier because you can't talk to the person right in front of you, I get this feeling quite often lately, I just don't feel like people will understand me, but hey, thanks to forums like this at least we can talk to one another.

Archived