Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

I am all alone...and sick of it!

truestar

I have done nothing wrong and I am lonely. I have friends, but no boyfriend. Should I be more daring and take more chances? Is that what I should do in order to keep having company? I just feel like crying every day and night just because I want a love life. Everyone talks about love, and here I am not knowing anything about what it feels like to be loved by a partner. I have met many people who I liked, but due to social expectations was not able to do anything about it.

I am 23 years old, graduated from college with a part-time internship that pays almost nothing. I have applied to countless jobs with no replies. I was listening to someone on Youtube who said that in order to feel good about ourselves, we should write 3 good things that happened every day.

I am supposed to write three good things that happened to me every single day. But what if nothing good happened and I just feel like crying? What am I suppose to do? Should I still smile until I find something that actually makes me laugh? Everybody has faith, and I do too. Except that it’s hard to see very far when everything is so blurry. What am I supposed to do? I have no plans, no guaranteed future. I fall in love and its like I am cursed. I have no love in my future. I should probably get used to it. That’s all there is to it. What can I do about it? ..Just get used to it I guess.

Archived