asking her to be my girlfriend

blazed63

i've been going out together with a girl for a while, and i really like her and i know she likes me too, but we arent boyfriend/girlfriend. i just dont know how to ask her to be my girlfriend officially and we've been out 2gether and alone so much that if i just asked her on a date, it would be the same as when we normally go out. so i need to know how to just ask her how to be my girlfriend

I understand your situation as I am also in a similar one, I am great mates with a boy and feel that we might as well make it official. The only problem is how. Well, as you and her are really good friends already, you should feel relaxed around her, so it wont be as difficult. Just tell her that you really like her, she is a really lovely person, funny, attractive etc and go from there. Please email me back and tell me how it goes, I'm interested. good luck

abbyb81

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I thought I was the only one in the boat! lol!

Ive been friends with a girl for quite some time and have never really liked her in any way other than just friends... until recently!

Right from when we first met, friends have continued to think that theres been somthing going off between us other than friendship - the fact being that there hasnt. We just get on really well. I would always tell the guys that were just friends (really hard for some guys to believe - never understood why! ) and always stated that if i ever did have other feelings for her then I would have done somthing by now.

I did have a think once about what i would do if I my feelings did change for her - i presumed i would just ask her out. Being friends it should be easier... But I honestly never thought it would come to that.

The strange thing is, I dont think i can ask her out! Maybe earlier on in our friendship, but not now. Im a little scared that if I was to ask her out, it could totally ruin our friendship! Great if she accepts but what if she dosnt!? Its hard to tell if she would like to be more than just friends too!The normal rules of flirting dont seem to apply anymore! We always flirt as a bit of fun when we go out, so i cant really read much into that anymore! The same goes for her - she would dismiss any flirting by me as being normal & friendly!

I know what has to be done, its just how to go about it - if at all! On one hand i want to take a friendship to the next level, but on the other theres a chance it could turn the relationship we allready have on its head!

I feel we all have the same situation going on in this thred, so im also interested to see how you two go on! Good look and keep us posted!

unfortunately, Im just as clueless as the rest!

• 1 month later...

First of all,one thing I was not certain of was if someone else felt the same way I did...I am still not sure.I was not expecting to fall in love,for Christ's sake!Sure,I found her attractive the moment I saw her and all but...the moment I started talking with her,my world started spinnin'.Somehow...if I could only remember what came before that day,I'm sure I could find a way,a solution,a salvation... am not relaxed while thinking of her,I am too busy trying to ignore it.When I was a kid,I was,well,fat.I started losing weight,building muscles...now I'm a 2 meters tall 16 year old with a bad history and rich vocabulary.You do the math. So,I always had all kinds of jerks around me telling me that I'm simply not good enough.So,now I am under impression that the girl/who btw. looks very good,is very intelligent and amusing/ is too damn good for me.I mean,she is!How the hell could she be interested in me?!That's the way my brain works.You know the bad thinG?I am aware of it. I am also very interested in the way your relationships will develop.Keep posting!I am in same problems,so,I really don't know how to help.I mean,I know what to do,but I don't know what to do.That buggs me baaad.I don't wanna screw this up...