I can't believe i called my ex of a month...and completely by mistake. i dialed his number instead of my moms..the phone rang and then i looked at the phone and saw CALLING omg! i hung up, but he has caller id and can totally see on his cell phone who called. he dumped me and i'm so embarrassed. i shut my cell phone off right away. i can't believe i did this. i established the NC rule with him when we broke up. i said that i won't be able to talk to him for now b/c i have to move on and get over him. i hope he doesn't think that i'm trying to make him think of me or something...grrrr...i guess i just really needed to vent...ahhh

Yea, I feel you. I am deathly afraid of doing that with my ex's #, but since I know it already by heart I should probably just delete it anyway. If you want to avoid this, just delete his number, write it down if you think you won't remember it, and then continue NC.

when he broke up with me i deleted and got rid of everything that was related to him, that he gave me...everything...except for his cell number on my phone. i guess i figured that if one day he called me, i'd know who was calling. since i posted last, he actually did return my call, but he im'ed me instead...to say that he saw that i callled and to see how i'm doing. we actually talked for 15 minutes online, and its funny, cause i feel a lot better now. i have been debating for the last few weeks whether to get in touch with him (on-line) or not. i wasn't sure of my motives. i felt strongly though that the weight of rejection would be lifted from my shouldars if he talked to me, even though i initiated the NC. and it actually did. i don't want to get back together with him, i know he's not the right one for me, but i still care for him of course and i know he cares for me. my story is long, but i've posted it before under this forum. i guess you could click to see the posts i've done (which have only been a few) . if you do decide to read it, let me know what you think, i'm always always open for some input. he broke up with me i think the best way that someone could..said nothing bad about me and said to never change who i am..stuff like that. so i guess talking to him lifted the main thing i've been dealing with- rejection. so in this case a little talking helped, although i'm not planning on us talking for a looong while.

peace and love,

dmb