is there any others who feel the same way ?

stitched_dolly666

hello

my name is shaelyn and im new on the site...i feel really young to be talking about this but i have read over quite a few of the posts on this site ...so i believe that you guys are generally pretty open and wont bash me if i say something.im sure most of you have heard about the term pansexualism ...meaning i find all genders sexually attractive ,male female...transvestites ...hermaphrodites and the like .but whenever i find someone i can trust and i tell them about my sexual orientation ..i always get put down or dissed becuz of my sexual orientation .i was wondering if there is any one else on this forum who is also pansexual.?i would greatly appreciate *any* inputs but i am just trying to see if ther is anyone else who i can talk to who understands me>*hugs to anyone who reads the article *

I myself am heterosexual but I think it's stupid that you are getting discriminated! It boils me up when someone is made fun of, or teased simlpy because of their sexual preference! Anyway, don't listen to what they say, and be proud of your sexual preference!

well stitched i'd probably agree in the pansexual area lessening away from the homosexual aspect from past personal experiance. Im basically without inhibition from bad parenting, i don't find the same problem of people being awkward with it but i guess only two people only really know my sexuality. I guess a few more now. Anyway i'll always talk about anything and im extreamly open minded.

If you want to talk just PM me