justplac

Ok i have been talking to this girl for a while now we work together, we get along great. I dated a girl for 3 years but ive always had a cruch on this girl Shonda. Me and my girlfriend broke up and i dated someone new but broke up with her because i like shonda so much. well we had to go to another store for some product, she is always joking saying "don't fall in love with me" because she says all the managers fall in love with her. I joke around and was like whatever shonda... well then on the way back shes turns off the radio and asks me "question and answer, you ask me any question and i'll give you any answer" I didnt ask her what i wanted but it seems like she like me. then another girl likes me at work but she is like 4 years younger than me and shondas like you should take her out. I think she feels sorry for the girl because she is overweight and everything. She tells me heather is going to ask you out, then she sayed something about heather think that im try to take you, but im not. the other day she is planning on helping my friend on his test, we set up a plan to work on my manager book, and she turns to me and is like so when are we going to plan a date.

I want to ask her out but something always happens and messes things up or she says something that throws me off. We work togetehr tommarrow night just me and her. So if anyone has some advise I could use it.[/b]

I do think that Shonda likes you, from what you've told me. I would simply go into work tomorrow and casually ask if her if she wants to go out on a date sometime. Two things:

1. Don't Panic

2. Don't be Shy

If you don't do any of that, you should do fine. Good luck in whatever you decide to do!