What do teen boys find physically attractive?

Leggylooloo

Can't generalize here.

I'm a teenager and I don't think there are any significant differences in what teenagers and mature adults find physically attractive.

Apart from guys with fetishes, most teenage guys like a nice face and a toned body just like most adults.

The most I'm going to say is (solely from my observations) that younger boys are more into the "cute" type, while more adults are into hotties lol.

When I was in high school, I didn't think women looked hot in heels at all. Now I think heels are pretty sexy lol.

I'm not a teen anymore.

Athletic girls. I know you said purely physical, but this is kinda more of a personality trait, but a girl who's into physical activities. Generally speaking, she's got a great body. Outgoing (yeah I know it's a personality) but on a physical level, she's smiling a lot and laughing and having fun and that's really contagious.

Dresses well, which I know can be difficult on a teen's budget, but if we don't consider clothes, the next thing up is her hair. Silky hair. Doesn't matter if it's long or short, but if it's got a nice texture.

Nice skin is a huge plus, cause you know, everyone breaks out as a teen.

Minimum make up. Very minimum. That's what I liked in high school, a simple natural look.

Smell matters too. You don't have to spray a lot of perfume, but scent makes a big difference.

If she can change her style around a lot, ie. hair up, hair down, edgy look, elegant the next day, etc, that's gonna really catch my eye.

I'm far from a teenage boy, but I have worked with teenage boys before (only briefly though) and I got the feeling that most of what they found attractive was just based on current trends and what their friends liked. The teenage boys I've encountered haven't really discovered their own identities yet, let alone what they like in a future 'mate,' so they kinda just cruise along and go with whatever.

Anyway, just as if you would ask a grown man what he finds attractive, you would probably get a wide range of responses because everybody is different and everybody is attracted to and likes different things. So there is no one answer, I suppose!

I don't think you should worry about it so much - it's really not that important. You'll come into your own right, don't worry so much if they're interested in you or not. Keep yourself in good form - we can all do well to practice good hygiene - and interest will follow. If they aren;t interested in you now, don't worry, you have a long life ahead of you after highschool!!!

well i'm a teenage girl & my friends (boys) are into 2 types of girls (or hmm.. at least there was this guy who liked me & told me about the types of girls he liked..):

either the ones who're hot (have a great body, tall, nice long toned legs, big boobs, long hair, nice skin, nice facial features, confident, maybe athletic?)

or cute (small body, nice complexion, big eyes, long flowy hair, high-pitched soft voice, more school-girlish with a high ponytail?)

i think they're more interested in cute girls as gf material though, because somehow i'm definitely not cute so i tend to go into the hot category (i have long toned legs.........) & i think they just want me as a sex buddy hahaha

& it still boils down to personality. if the girl is cute/goodlooking but her personality stinks & she takes advantage of the guy, she'd still get dumped anyway.

Im in my 20's but i remember those not to distant years. Really at that age.. your 'type' can do a 180 overnight. Your still learning what you like, where you're going in life, etc. As we get older we generally tend to key in on certain thing consistently. Most of my Mid-teen years I was into more 'flashy' girls, nice bodies.. and had a major thing for reds. Im now married to a somewhat modest blonde who i love to death... Like everyone i grew up and my opinions on what really matters changed.

Archived