asdf

Hey. I've been noticing this girl who keeps on staring at me from far away. Everytime I turn to face her, she looks away. We've made eye contact a few times, but she just does this half smile and then looks somewhere else. The "hi's" from her are always quiet ones.

To be honest, I don't see why. I'm not very intimidating. This girl is very close to a 10 out of 10. She could have any guy around if she wanted to. I'm thinking she likes me, but maybe she's staring at me for other reasons. I don't know.

I'd like to start a conversation with her, but it's kind of difficult. Anybody have any tips on this? I'm not sure if I'm really interested in her yet (she's beautiful, but I'd like to get to know her a bit first).

Ya im having the same thing at my school there is some girl that looks like she is really shy and she stares at me all the time sometimes.Im gonna try and talk to her here pretty soon and see how things go and ya same for me i think she is pretty attractive.Shy girls r so attractive i luv shy girls!I think shy girls are way more attractive then these loud girls who always talk.I like the ones u have to know and get deep within them to see their true personality.I will go for her and i think u should do the same thing and try to strike up conversation thats what im gonna do go for it!

i know her from a college dorm (i don't live there, but i hang around with my friends who live there).

the approaching thing is tricky but i'll give it shot. I don't really know if i'm into her yet, but i'll see what happens. i guess the only thing i'm worried about is developing a crush on her if it's not going to work out.