I'm thinking the guy I'm dating might be gay?

princess1104

I get my teeth cleaned at a dental college. $25 flat rate for the best clean ever (because their grades matter on how well they do) and they check for everything. Does where you live have an option like this that you can recommend to him? It's going to be a bit forward, but you should suggest it to him. Also, the great thing about the dental college is they'll call me up every 4-6 months to come in for a check up and re-clean. Needless to say, my teeth are awesome.

Yeah, bad teeth is a deal breaker for me too. By bad, I don't mean crooked, I used to have crooked teeth too, but I mean plaque and yellow and decaying, yuck.

sounds like a meth or crack issue tbh... That or he just doesn't brush and visit the dentist. I could not walk around looking like that. I'm sorry but there isn't really an excuse for it=( I would bail. Did you see the inside of his car or place? I'm betting he is pretty lazy and they are a mess.

I get my teeth cleaned at a dental college. $25 flat rate for the best clean ever (because their grades matter on how well they do) and they check for everything. Does where you live have an option like this that you can recommend to him? It's going to be a bit forward, but you should suggest it to him. Also, the great thing about the dental college is they'll call me up every 4-6 months to come in for a check up and re-clean. Needless to say, my teeth are awesome.

Yeah, bad teeth is a deal breaker for me too. By bad, I don't mean crooked, I used to have crooked teeth too, but I mean plaque and yellow and decaying, yuck.

Thanks so much for the suggestion. I'll look into that. That said, I do think his teeth are WAY past needing just a cleaning lol. Honestly, I think they'd all need to be pulled. It's that bad. But it's something to look into. I have no problem with crooked teeth- sometimes they add character. It's when it's just unhealthy and unhygienic that I freak out. I also have OCD and am a hypochondriac, so you can image how upsetting it was for me especially. It kind of is a dealbreaker because I don't see how I can ever kiss him... but at the same time I wonder: what if I'm rejecting a guy who I might end up really liking.

Yeah I was kind of thinking it might be that I can't imagine not brushing could make them THAT bad. I'm really terrified because I can see my mom's face if I brought him home to meet her. She'd be horrified and I'd be embarrassed. My ex boyfriend was a drug addict so I don't wanna go down that road ever again.

I didn't see his car. We just had coffee. But he's kind of an artist so I think he might be pretty messy. lol

Archived