**question about texiting for birthday's***

mg22

all i can tell you guys is that my ex is a very emotional person, this may just touch his heart in a good way.. thats all.. iam not expecting him to call or come my way , iam just showing his son i still remember him!

You say that you would never want his Father back (which I don't believe) but that you are doing it to make him feel guilty. He won't. And the best revenge you can have on an ex (if thats what you are trying for) is to live a good and fulfilling life without them.

all i can tell you guys is that my ex is a very emotional person, this may just touch his heart in a good way.. thats all.. iam not expecting him to call or come my way , iam just showing his son i still remember him!

You just said in an earlier post that you want to make him feel guilty. Now you're saying that you just want to touch his heart in a good way? mg, I don't think you're being honest with yourself about your intentions. Your words make it obvious that you are not at a point where you can send a message like this without breaking down.

His son is 21. He has his own life. I seriously doubt he needs to be reminded of his father's ex-girlfriend. If you need to talk to your ex, please do not use his son.

5 years was a longtime guys ! as iam writing this i have tears in my eyes... its been 4 months since my b/u.. never thought a simple text message would make them see me as iam doing soemthing wrong ! i do not want his father back ever !! i truly honestly dont !! maybe want him to feel guilt that he replaced me so quickly yes ! buts thats about it

This in itself is a part of you that's refusing to let go, and has nothing to do with his sons birthday. It may help if you try to look at it in this way, rather than using that as a bargaining tool.

I hope you can make the right choices, and continue to move forward.

5 years was a longtime guys ! as iam writing this i have tears in my eyes... its been 4 months since my b/u.. never thought a simple text message would make them see me as iam doing soemthing wrong ! i do not want his father back ever !! i truly honestly dont !! maybe want him to feel guilt that he replaced me so quickly yes ! buts thats about it

Think about what you just said. You want the father to feel guilt for what he's done. So you are using his son's birthday to try and do that. You know it's wrong. You know it's selfish. The son has never done anythingto you and is not responsible for his fathers actions. So leave him in peace. You know deep down thats the way to go.

I'm really sorry, it's apparent that you're still hurting.

I think you should delete his phone number and commit to moving on.

thanks everyone , i almost made a huge mistake .. glad i had time to look back and analize all the hurtful things my ex has done to me, i almost blew it ! iam gratefull for all you guys for opening me eyes !! i will not text his son.

thanks everyone , i almost made a huge mistake .. glad i had time to look back and analize all the hurtful things my ex has done to me, i almost blew it ! iam gratefull for all you guys for opening me eyes !! i will not text his son.

DONT TEXT, Dont TEXT, DONT TEXT ok?

Youll feel stronger and proud of yourself after HIS bday passed and see that you have not text

Archived