I hope you don't think I'm a really horrible person. I feel really sad after reading your post.

No, I'm not putting pressure on him. After last time I left him alone and he started contacting me more. He read the letter and says he is glad I have been honest and he knows all those things that I feel. He suggested meeting up and has suggested another meeting at the weekend. I'm not pushing him, I am just going with it and respecting what he wants to do. I just thought I would come to the forum and let you know how things were going.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow. I feel like I've personally insulted you winnie, you seem to really think I am a horrible person!

Interesting reaction. I probably was a bit harsh but no, I don't think you're a horrible person.

All I know is what you've written here and in your other topic, which I thought came accross as you putting pressure on him unfairly.

No, I'm not putting pressure on him. He suggested meeting up and has suggested another meeting at the weekend. He does initiate contact. I'm not pushing him, I am just going with it and respecting what he wants to do. I just thought I would come to the forum and let you know how things were going.

Ok, well I think that's good if both of you are working on things together. Thanks for updating and good luck. Really, I do hope you get the outcome you both want

• 3 weeks later...

Well back to no contact again

It wasn't going anywhere, nothing was changing, he still wasn't ready to be back in a relationship. As hard as it was to say it is best for us not to be in contact unless he decides he wants a relationship, I know it is the right thing to do. He didn't want to stop the contact but deep down I just think it should be all or nothing. I'm still sad about him every day and it was not helping me move on having him so close but so far at the same time. I told him I love him so much and want him back, but I know he doesn't want that now, so I need to let go. He said you just don't know what will happen in the future but that he understands why we must stop this. I just don't want to still be crying and heart broken in 6 months time, when I am going to go away travelling, and if we keep this up I will be. I'm still so sad. I can't believe he is gone. I love him.

Archived