What do you think of a pregnant woman in a bikini?

rocio

Your opinion please...  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Your opinion please...

• I am a man and I think it's gross/innappropriate/indecent/ghetto
    • I am a man and I think it's great, as long as she looks super hot
    • I am a man and I think it's cool, regardless of whether she has stretch marks, is overweight, etc.
    • I am a woman and I think it's gross/innappropriate/indecent/ghetto
    • I am a woman and I think it's great, as long as she looks super hot
    • I am a woman and I think it's cool, regardless of whether she has stretch marks, is overweight, etc.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the main reason I wear a two-piece (in my case, a tankini because I don't like to bare my stomach) is a little funny--I have a small bladder! I've found that it's just such a pain to get out of a one-piece every time I go to the bathroom. Pushing the suit to the side just never worked for me LOL I end up having to pull the whole darn thing down. I hear very pregnant women have to go to the bathroom a lot because the baby puts pressure on their bladders so when I saw this thread that was one of my first thoughts -- maybe they just need to pee a lot and it's more convenient. I also thought maybe it would be hard to find a one-piece that fits but I assume maternity brands make them?

Well the main reason I wear a two-piece (in my case, a tankini because I don't like to bare my stomach) is a little funny--I have a small bladder! I've found that it's just such a pain to get out of a one-piece every time I go to the bathroom. Pushing the suit to the side just never worked for me LOL I end up having to pull the whole darn thing down. I hear very pregnant women have to go to the bathroom a lot because the baby puts pressure on their bladders so when I saw this thread that was one of my first thoughts -- maybe they just need to pee a lot and it's more convenient. I also thought maybe it would be hard to find a one-piece that fits but I assume maternity brands make them?

It's more practical on a number of levels. Maternity bathing suits are expensive and you wear them for a few short months. A bikini fits before and after.

I still wore a bikini during my pregnancy. I wasn't going to shell out 100$ for something I wore once or twice, just do people had to feel better about themselves. Granted if I was severly overweight, and full of fresh stretchmarks, I may not have felt personally comfortable wearing one. I simply saw no reason for myself not to.

I think you look awesome btw in that bikini! I was not as svelte, but I don't think I looked anything close to the morbidly obese women either.

Archived