What's an easy to get job that won't repel women?

dog stevens

The jobs that I found most attractive are professionals. Like doctors, lawyers, dentists are always top on my list because of the prestige of their careers. Since I've started working for a new company, I've had chances to meet people in the financial field and found financial advisers, loan officers to be extremely attractive titles. I am also interested in pilots because nothing is sexier than men in uniforms and suits. However, policeman and fire fighters don't really make my list because I feel like they are more in the laborer category than professional. I'm also not interested in engineers, accountants, etc because they sound boring. I like business men but not the small business owners because I've met most of them and they are typically not very attractive. But CEOs for large companies are drool-worthy lol.

I don't know that I'd even consider this when choosing a job. If a woman was turned off by a job that I put a lot of effort into and enjoyed, I'm probably not going to care for her personality. If a guy shows some ambition, is independent, and stable -- that's all that should matter.

I would tell any guy he's wasting his time with a woman who couldn't be happy for him or respect him in that situation. Plus, there's a certain air of desperation to tailoring your life decisions around the impact it may or may not have on one's ability to attract women. Everyone I know that's trying that hard is generally unsuccessful for reasons totally unrelated to where they're working.

I agree. If a woman is more into your job rather than you, its not worth it.

The jobs that I found most attractive are professionals. Like doctors, lawyers, dentists are always top on my list because of the prestige of their careers. Since I've started working for a new company, I've had chances to meet people in the financial field and found financial advisers, loan officers to be extremely attractive titles. I am also interested in pilots because nothing is sexier than men in uniforms and suits. However, policeman and fire fighters don't really make my list because I feel like they are more in the laborer category than professional. I'm also not interested in engineers, accountants, etc because they sound boring. I like business men but not the small business owners because I've met most of them and they are typically not very attractive. But CEOs for large companies are drool-worthy lol.

Being a cop is more prestigous than being a dentist. A cop saves lives and risks his own. Cops require the same analytical values as a dentist.

I dont get this 'proffesional' label used to amplify certain jobs. a construction worker who knows what he is doing is just as on point and proffesional as a dentist.

Why people let society dictate where their heart is is pretty..uh..er..LAME...

I would rather be with a woman who doesnt let the labels of society run her life. Laborer or proffesional..why does it matter if the two can make rthe same amount of money with hard work.

I don't care what job a guy has - although as someone who doesn't eat meat and loves animals I wouldn't want to date a butcher or anyone who works in a place like McDonalds or KFC. Anything else would be fine. These days just to have a job is good enough. It's tough out there at the moment. I would not be picky. (I'm more concerned with if I'm attracted to a guy visually and get on with him as a person).

Being a cop is more prestigous than being a dentist. A cop saves lives and risks his own. Cops require the same analytical values as a dentist.

I dont get this 'proffesional' label used to amplify certain jobs. a construction worker who knows what he is doing is just as on point and proffesional as a dentist.

Why people let society dictate where their heart is is pretty..uh..er..LAME...

I would rather be with a woman who doesnt let the labels of society run her life. Laborer or proffesional..why does it matter if the two can make rthe same amount of money with hard work.

My step dad is a construction worker and he gets a lot of people assuming he's uneducated because of his job choice. When inspectors were coming in polling all the laborers about work conditions, they asked quite condescendingly if he had spent any time in a technical school or an apprenticeship. They were extremely surprised when he told them he had a masters in engineering. When asked why he didn't get a desk job like all the other engineers, he told them they don't pay desk engineers 130,000 dollars a year and put them behind a desk to get fat.

Well guys, soon after making this thread I got a job in the field I want to be in that pays surprisingly well, go figure. But just to clarify I meant an easy to get job not an EASY job. It took me nearly three years after graduating from college to get this job. In the past three years I've had to work a whole bunch of odd jobs/retail stuff to get by and most of those jobs have turned women off. It really wasn't my fault that I had to work those jobs. I tried for better stuff but couldn't get it (until now of course).

Archived