How did you finally walk away?

hopelessincan

agreed. and especially regarding the sulking. But I just wasnt ok with not seeing him especially since alone time on the weekend is so scarce its like gold to me. We both overreacted and have quite possibly ruined something that has overall been pretty darned good. Just because of a few emotions, and not being able to communicate correctly or give in to the others needs.

agreed. and especially regarding the sulking. But I just wasnt ok with not seeing him especially since alone time on the weekend is so scarce its like gold to me. We both overreacted and have quite possibly ruined something that has overall been pretty darned good. Just because of a few emotions, and not being able to communicate correctly or give in to the others needs.

Sometimes you have to see the forest through the trees. You weren't ok with not seeing him that one time.

Now you are not going to see him as much as you would have when you were his gf.

true that. If we broke up. I dont even know at this point. Guess the next week or two will tell. But its not looking good. If we are done, then nope wont be seeing him ever again.

Nothing I can do at this point. Hindsight is 20/20 as they say.

Perhaps past issues came back to haunt me as well. I just had to speak my mind because I felt like he had to realize the effort I had been making. And wanted to make it clear. It just got to a point of no return. I know the efforts he had been making...and made it a point to tell him.

Obviously this mess started out as frustration and turned into a disaster.

And I do have a hard time seeing the forest. Life isnt a race but I turned it into one.

Archived