Frankie18

ok this is my first post but here it goes... im a sophomore at my high school and i just recently met this senior guy in one of my classes... and the other day he came over and we talked for a while and he told me that he liked me... and we ended up kissing... but hes had a lot of questions about sex and how far i have gone (im a virgin), and last night he called just to ask if ive ever had an orgasm... but my question is, do you think he really likes me or does he just wanna get in my pants?

Honestly, I don't understand why you "don't know" what this guy's motivations are. It's been a long time since I was a teen-ager, and maybe times have changed, but I seem to recall that any guy that actually liked me as a person, had manners, and respect for the opposite sex, definitely did not call me to ask about orgasms, talk about my virginity, and other personal subjects.

Now, if you have any self-respect, you will tell this guy that his approach has totally creeped you out, and he needs to move on to someone a little more desperate!

definantly stay away! I know its probably cool that he's a senior and likes you but it's not worth it. And he says thats cool now but he will try to get you to do stuff, some guys want to see how far they can get you to go. It's really messed up that you two are not even dating and he's asking you all of that personal stuff! (especially calling you up just to ask if you have ever had an orgasm!) He obviously has intentions behind that question!

Aren't guys just the worst?! (I'm one)

At this age, when we're teenagers and completing an education to prepare for college and our careers, somehow our hormones take a bigger priority. I apologize in advance for any guy now, or in the future who may mask his motives to be sensual when underneath it all, they are really sexual. I think that you know deep down, that this senior's motives are more for 'getting in your pants' than anything else right now.

The best thing you can do, in my opinion, is just slowly drift away from him. If he gets worse and continues to ask you questions like that, you need to push him away. That's disrespectful whether if it happened 10 years ago in high school, or present day. The difference is that girls now accept it rather than slam it back in the guys' faces (which is what you need to do). Move on, and you'll find someone who will fall in love with your imagination, and not your orgasm....ation?

Always listen to your heart.

Andy

If he gets worse and continues to ask you questions like that, you need to push him away. That's disrespectful whether if it happened 10 years ago in high school, or present day. The difference is that girls now accept it rather than slam it back in the guys' faces (which is what you need to do).

Yes!! Andy, my hat is off to you for telling it straight from a guy's point of view. I often wonder why girls today let guys say such incredibly disrespectful things to them. It is absolutely unacceptable for some guy to call a girl simply to ask her if she's ever had an orgasm. I mean, that sounds like an obscene phone call!

Girls, get some self-respect and don't tolerate treatment like that!

Hehe.

I figured that hearing it from a guy would give you a great head start on the mind of a teenage boy. If you've got any other questions about what we think, make sure to let me know. I know that I've learned from my mistakes and faulters in relationships, but I can never take back the hurt I have dealt. I punish myself to this day for it, but luckily I have a beautiful and caring girl whom I shared some of those mistakes with, brush past them and show me the true meaning of Love. She is my all and everything.

Just on a side note, Love can be found at a young age...

Andy

I agree with Scout, but I have the feeling that she might have a little comfort issue with saying something like that. No offense of course, but I think there might be an easier way to end it. I talked to a few 'girl' friends of mine, and they suggested something else. Instead of saying something, try not responding to his flirting, ignore, or avoid him. That should give him a good hint without using any words. If you told him to stop, that might hurt his feelings? I'm sure you think he's a nice guy and all, so that might be one option if you want him to walk away unhurt for the most part.

Good Luck!

Andy

I don't see how that would hurt his feelings. Instead, it might be a much needed wake up call for him to see that the way he has behaved is totally inappropriate.

Basically, this guy has acted like a pervert. I don't think he's a "nice guy" at all. His feelings should be the least of her concern.