What do I even care, for?

r0ckox

Seriously... why do I even care?

Why am I sitting here moping around on a Saturday night? Why am I still thinking of someone who never has, and never will be thinking of me the same way?

Why am I trying to drown away my sorrows when it won't change anything?

I don't get it.. why do we do this? Why do we only want what we can't have, and why don't we want what we can?

Why is it that conflict with the opposite sex can kill us inside - yet everything else seems so trivial?

Why do some people feel the need to act like they don't give a crap about you when the cookie crumbles?

So many questions, so little time - and no hope left.

Don't think I'll ever understand.

baRx, to the point you and i are no longer in healing after breakup, but rather on personal growth. The point, it's a small step but a step. I'm trying to maintain NC despite not talking to my ex. I've got a new job, classes and good friemds and family. But it doesn't seem like enough, trust me i know. I will be seeing a counselor next week, consider the same, lay it all out to someone, and continue to get it out of the way, good luck.

baRx, to the point you and i are no longer in healing after breakup, but rather on personal growth. The point, it's a small step but a step. I'm trying to maintain NC despite not talking to my ex. I've got a new job, classes and good friemds and family. But it doesn't seem like enough, trust me i know. I will be seeing a counselor next week, consider the same, lay it all out to someone, and continue to get it out of the way, good luck.

I may have moved onto personal growth, but I am no way healed. I do accept that this is a step, though.

I'm glad to hear you've got some good things brewing.

I will be seeing a counselor soon. Not much he can do for me though, as I need to find the answers inside me.

This too shall pass. It just takes forever.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived