Guys, what's it like to eat a girl out?

ashley001

I don't think it's an acquired taste. Beer is an acquired taste. If it smells, it smells. Nothing natural about fishy smells IMO. Eat healthy, drink lots of water. It works more or less how a guy's cum does. Have your guy inhale a full pineapple an hour or so before you give him head, and see how it tastes.

My buddy had a pretty good horror story..you know what it feels like to put your tongue to a battery? Yeah...that's how this one girl was. He sent her on her way.

Normally though, and maybe I've been lucky, it tastes .. neutral. It's never tasted like strawberries, but you can't win them all right? As long as it's not a foul odor (and I mean FOUL) it's good to go. I'm way too concentrated on giving her pleasure to worry about it.

A female's lubrication contains blood products. Naturally, it will taste somewhat metallic.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think it's an acquired taste. Beer is an acquired taste. If it smells, it smells. Nothing natural about fishy smells IMO. Eat healthy, drink lots of water. It works more or less how a guy's cum does. Have your guy inhale a full pineapple an hour or so before you give him head, and see how it tastes.

My buddy had a pretty good horror story..you know what it feels like to put your tongue to a battery? Yeah...that's how this one girl was. He sent her on her way.

Normally though, and maybe I've been lucky, it tastes .. neutral. It's never tasted like strawberries, but you can't win them all right? As long as it's not a foul odor (and I mean FOUL) it's good to go. I'm way too concentrated on giving her pleasure to worry about it.

But you see, I LIKE the taste of battery acid...like I said, it's an acquired taste, the whole subject. Most people can only handl mild cheese. A cheese connesuier, ont eh other hand, may be into things like brie, bleu, and other very potent cheeses which are, in all words, Very acquired tastes!

If you don't like the way a girl smells, then I would suggest that some part of your brain thinks she is not chemically/genetically compatible with you.

Very true, studies have actually proved this. I wonder if the same goes for the taste of sperm. I love my bf's sperm.

But you see, I LIKE the taste of battery acid...like I said, it's an acquired taste, the whole subject. Most people can only handl mild cheese. A cheese connesuier, ont eh other hand, may be into things like brie, bleu, and other very potent cheeses which are, in all words, Very acquired tastes!

I guess that makes you and me vagina connesuiers! haha. We're not dirty, we're fancy like stinky cheeses and fish eggs, haha.

I agree with Lonewing, it is a strong sensation overall and for some people, it might be too much. Also, it depends on if your just doing a little light licking or just sticking your tongue all the way for a big mouth full. Too much of a good thing can be overpowering. I prefer to get a light taste at first, then go for a little more, but not too much at once.

I guess that makes you and me vagina connesuiers! haha. We're not dirty, we're fancy like stinky cheeses and fish eggs, haha.

I agree with Lonewing, it is a strong sensation overall and for some people, it might be too much. Also, it depends on if your just doing a little light licking or just sticking your tongue all the way for a big mouth full. Too much of a good thing can be overpowering. I prefer to get a light taste at first, then go for a little more, but not too much at once.

The only girls I have been with were real light. As in, After the first five seconds there was nothing with any taste. Just skin.

Maybe they were both just clean, who knows...

The only girls I have been with were real light. As in, After the first five seconds there was nothing with any taste. Just skin.

Maybe they were both just clean, who knows...

Some girls just cum more than others. For me, I get really, really wet. I've heard that some girls get so wet, they actually squirt, although I've never experienced that.

Well, maybe very very minute metallic taste. What blood products are you talking about?

And I'm talking about ... almost a shock. That is NOT healthy.

dead cells, dead white blood cells, I believe it contains broken down red blood cells as well, acetic acid, lactic acid (with all that acid it's no wonder it tastes acidic), and not to mention that when a woman is aroused she tends to sweat down there, and the glands (epocrine) that release sweat down there are the same ones you have on your underarms, which adds another component to the way a woman smells.

Very true, studies have actually proved this. I wonder if the same goes for the taste of sperm. I love my bf's sperm.

Hm, not sure. I love my bf's smell EVERYWHERE, including his area. I enjoy giving him oral so much, but when he cums in my mouth, I really find it hard to swallow (literally!) because it tastes so bitter.

On the other hand, my boyfriend says he's never enjoyed giving someone oral before me and he just always wants to kiss me down there. Reading from the posts, I feel like I'm a neutral because I have a neutral smell, though sometimes I do have an infection and it smells nastayyy to me, but he still enjoys it. Somehow. Maybe that chemical thing is true.

I'm gonna confess to something. I think I smell good down there. I'm not trying to be full of myself or be cocky about it either. It's weird, cause I always thought this about myself even before I had sex. I'd say I smell better than any woman I've been with. Though it's a fact that I drink a lot of water. I'd say I average at 5L of water per day, not including food or milk either cause I can accurately measure how much water I drink looking at the empty bottles.

Oh and about that metal taste thing... I was told by my ex that my tongue tasted like metal, so we never tongue kissed. She would always cringe if I tried and remind me of the metallic taste, and this went on for a few years. I've made out with several other girls and none of them had the same complaint. She didn't eat healthy though. I think her sweat was more acidic than normal due to the fact that silver tarnishes so fast when she wears it, whereas my silver necklace never tarnishes. She didn't smell good either, down there.

I am sexually inexperienced, but I have had thoughts about future oral sex, and I have always been curious about an answer to this question. Even if a woman practices good hygiene, a healthy balanced diet, drinks plenty of water, and avoids alcohol and smoking, isn't there still an appropriate time of the month during a woman's menstrual cycle when it is most desirable for a man to taste and smell a woman's vagina? This would be when any foul smells or tastes are at a minimum, but I wouldn't expect any sweet smell or taste.

I am sexually inexperienced, but I have had thoughts about future oral sex, and I have always been curious about an answer to this question. Even if a woman practices good hygiene, a healthy balanced diet, drinks plenty of water, and avoids alcohol and smoking, isn't there still an appropriate time of the month during a woman's menstrual cycle when it is most desirable for a man to taste and smell a woman's vagina? This would be when any foul smells or tastes are at a minimum, but I wouldn't expect any sweet smell or taste.

I do not recall a specific time of the month where a woman's taste is more desirable.

For both parties besides oral being most undesirable when the female is having her period.

It's lack of certain variables you had mentioned and a few more which sometimes can not be avoided.

You could also try eating biolive plain yoghurt with no added sugar everyday (which contains good bacteria) and also applying a small amount of it down there and inside with your finger. Yoghurt is a probiotic which kills bad bacteria, that should improve the smell for you both. If those don't work try taking stronger probiotic acidophilus pills. Doctors usually try to prescribe you antibiotics which will kill bad bacteria but also kill good bacteria you want to keep. Stick with the probiotics in my opinion.

Consuming foods laden with probiotics is useful in creating healthy flora in the gut but will have little or no effect on a person's bodily aroma. Also, probiotics don't kill bad bacteria, if they did they'd be called antibiotics. The hope, in eating probiotic rich food, is to increase the amount of healthy bacteria in the gut and thereby outnumber the bad bacteria.

Yogurt is essentially curdled dairy and I really don't think asking a woman to rub curdled dairy on and around her crotch is going to do much to improve the aroma or taste. Quite the contrary. I'd hate to be the poor guy who has to remove her panties at the end of the day and discover the horror that lies beneath.

Not to my knowledge. I've never had a different taste at different times lol.

• 4 weeks later...

I've only gone down on one woman but I found the taste to be quite pleasant. It was a metallic taste but not overpowering, and maybe I'm strange but I really like the taste of metal anyways!

I agree with some of the other people that a guy won't go down there if he is repulsed by the smell or taste. My boyfriend had never given oral sex to a woman before me because he didn't like the way they smelled. But with me he loves being down there! So if your boyfriend is doing it of his own free will then don't worry about it, he likes it.

I do not recall a specific time of the month where a woman's taste is more desirable.

For both parties besides oral being most undesirable when the female is having her period.

It's lack of certain variables you had mentioned and a few more which sometimes can not be avoided.

It's an acquired taste, just like brussel sprouts or eggplant or liverwurt of limburger cheese or caviar or sashimi or headcheese or sheep brains or any other idea you could taste.

It's either something you like, something you learn to like, or something you will never like.

And of course, there is the female variable - every female has her own scent. Some are stronger than others. There's a fair portion which can be controlled by diet, but above and beyond it's just Her.

I've thus far founf any "flavor" to only be in the first five-ten seconds, after which it's not much at all - almost like kissing another mouth, in such terms. But then, perhaps I've just been lucky thus far.

If this is an act you wish to engage in and often, you'll just have to learn to appreciate it for what it is...

Always taste yourself before you let anyone touch it there. I love my smell and taste, but had to get used to it at first. My first boyfriend could camp out there for hours..so annoying ;-) LOL..

Sometimes we can be off balance, due to periods, washing it to vigourously with a non ph soap or moods. I always have a BV kit handy, use it a few days and my balance is back to normal. Doesnt smell or give off anykind of fishy tone or bitterness. Eat fruity and healthy, watch your type of underwear. I always clean out my ass too..dont want any surprises there ;-)..

Honestly, just keep it clean and you're good.

Whenever I went down on any of my gfs, I alaways enjoyed it ALOT.

Not because they tasted like cherries and cream, but because it was always in the heat of passion and it's always intense experiencing her reactions and the whole situation.

Love it.

I love to go down on my lovers whenever I can. There is generally subtle variation, but normally not so significant that you could probably tell one from the other in a blind taste test.

I have run accross one or two that I didn't enjoy the smell or taste of. It wasn't that they were unclean or that the smell/ taste was disgusting - just unappealing. I believe that, as someone else mentioned, it was a pheromonal/ physiological compatibility reaction as the smell of their hair and skin (even when freshly showered) was equally unappealing. On the other hand, I dated a woman once that just the smell of her when she walked by could light me on fire. The taste of her was equally awesome.

Archived