Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

Things that I've been through is all I can speak for

r0ckox

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks bud. slowly coming along.

on another note- i'm pissed today. one of my customers isn't allowed to rent a car with Enterprise, so she set up a reservation with Avis, 2 days ago, for today @ 12:00pm. She was supposed to drop off last night but avis didn't have any cars until today. the kid who was supposed to pick her up came speeding through my lot and immediately got my attention, he came late too. instead of parking the car, getting out to introduce himself, the little sh-t just sits in the car and yells out the window "i'm here to pickup a customer for avis" and i told him to wait, as we weren't finished with the customer. shortly after, he tells my customer to "hurry up" because he has customers waiting. infuriated, i went over to him and stirnly told him "do me a favor, don't tell my customers to hurry up. i have a process of things i need to do, and i don't need you rushing my customers. it's not my problem you're late and backed up." he then tried arguing with me telling me he just found out about this customer 10 minutes ago, yet the reservation has been in the system for 2 days.

i walked away after stating my point, and i made sure to do it in front of the customer.

i called the 'supervisor' over at avis and stated my complaint. sure as sh-t, he said he'd resolve it, and i have yet to hear back from him. he won't be calling me back.

the kid had the balls to call over here after he left to ask for my name, and put in a complaint with his company. who the hell is this kid? don't come to my shop driving like an animal and try to rush my customers out of here. you being backed up and busy is not my problem. the fact your company sucks and screwed up the reservation is not my problem.

i will not be using avis ever again.

Archived