Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

Things that I've been through is all I can speak for

r0ckox

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so i saw brianna last night. its been a while since the last time we met..

sweet girl, but i just cant give her what she wants. i'm not into that 1 night stand type stuff.

i tried to explain to her that i'm emotionally closed out and have been burned 2-too many times; but that did no good. she wants what she wants.

it's a shame cause i actually like the broad.

honestly, i dont think she just wants 'no strings' sex - i think deep down shes looking for something else.

but, the ball's in my court. damn you past experiences.

if its one thing i cannot stand, its flaky people. don't call me up and ask me "you wanna grab something to eat tomorrow?" - then flake out on me. i even called this morning to see if we were still on... i get the "yeah i'll let you know" bid - and thats it. no word since.

yeah its raining, but at least a call to say "yo - tonights a no go" would be nice.

i am SO SICK of being ignored all the time! why the hell do people feel the need to not respond when they want to end a conversation? hell, why don't people respond at all? let's try that game in person and see what happens.

guess i have to stop trying to get in touch with people again.

lame. all of you are just lame!

oh, and this dude better hurry the hell up with building racks in my spray booth... I've been here 12 hours already and I still have 15 cars I have to move around, but cant because his truck is blocking half my driveway.... I WANT TO GO HOME ALREADY! THIS ISN'T FAIR - i'll literally have NO time to myself before i have to go back to sleep to come back here tomorrow!

why can't i just drown in the shower?

• 4 months later...

man, i'm really not built for this generation.

i just got to price out detail work on a 1962 buick invicta .... now that's a real car.

the hell is with these trash civics and escalades?

i can't wait to see the final product when we're done with it!

Archived