Ex wanted to "let me go to see if it's real", but continuously texts me.

OhSunny

My boyfriend broke up with me on Friday by using, what I call, the "boomerang" method. Which is basically, "If you love someone, let it go and if its meant to be they will come back." The odd part is that I'm totally in love with him, he's the one who broke up with me. But he's telling me to let our relationship go to see if it comes back. I know I'll come back because I'm in love with him, so I don't know when this period of "come back" happens.

Saturday I didn't contact him at all, then at 6pm he messaged me telling me that it must be easy for me to get over him since I haven't texted him. Then says that I'm listening to all my friends and not fighting for our relationship. But I spent the entire Friday begging for him and calling him probably 15 times, all of which he ignored. So I talked to him, going back to begging mode and he blew my texts all off or ignored them. Then when I gave up and told him goodnight, he decided to text back telling me, "Goodnight beautiful". Which is what he always called me.

So earlier Sunday afternoon I posted on Facebook that I was swimming with my friends and drinking, he then texts me telling me the same things. That I can forget about him and get drunk so easily. I went back to begging and pleading and instead of ignoring, he actually talked back but again making it all miniscule. He called me princess, something he always called me, and I asked him why he's messing with my head. He told me I deserved to be treated like a princess and I asked where my prince was and he responded by saying, "Finding his way to recuse her, but is lost."

We stopped talking and I texted him later and he was distant. I told him I was sick of the games and that he needed to tell me what he wanted. He ignored that. Then I texted him asking if he was ever going to recuse his princess and he responded by saying, "We'll see beautiful."

After that I saw that he deleted all of our pictures together on facebook and his comment where he told me he loved me.

I'm so confused! I know this was long, but if you could help please let me know!

He sounds like a Jerk, don't contact him at all, and when he comes back to you and begs you to take him back, then its your turn to ignore his calls and texts.

Don't bother with him, he sounds like he's manipulating you and as if this was a whole scheme to see how much you really want him. Honestly, don't be phased by it and ignore it.

I agree with the above posts. He is very cruel and you don't need someone who can mess you around like that. Next time he contacts you tell him that you are done with his nasty behaviour and he made the choice to end the relationship so you don't want him back in your life so that he can treat you like garbage.

Archived