sweet catastrophe

i_hate_the_world47

Sweet Catastrophe

Come on sweet catastrophe, slice open my soul, and bleed away my sweet red worries, make me whole again, make me sane again, make me "me" again. Come on sweet catastrophe, I crave your cold gray blade, it gives me the utmost pleasure in my time of need, it makes me feel alive, a nice change from my constant numbness. Come one last time sweet catastrophe, for you will visit me no more, I lay lifeless on the blood covered floor, leave me, take hold of another lost soul, pray on another victim, for I am done. Goodbye sweet catastrophe, I just have one last thing to say, as I leave this cold dark world, thank you, you have brought me what I have desired for my whole young life, death.

Hey guys i am in a really bad mood,thats why this poem is so...well anyway hope some of you like it.

~meagan~

Meagan,

Once again you've proven yourself a great poet. I like this one, its very emotional and you have a great way with words. It sucks you're in a bad mood right now, but I'm sure you'll fell better in a little bit, just go for a run or something and blow off some steam, or better yet keep that poetry coming if it makes you feel better.

Keep up the good work,

mtastic