not exclusive yet..texted everyday.HE goes on 10 day vacation and NO Contact?

desert_rose26

We DID talk by phone. He didn't want to see me..made up an excuse..remember guys, he used to be very excited to see me but ever since he came back from his trip, he changed..and he hasn't made any effort to see me..a 180 from before. Plus Batya, I ain't no way going to call him...the ball is in his court..big time. I feel like I'm even begging him a little. ugh.

We DID talk by phone. He didn't want to see me..made up an excuse..remember guys, he used to be very excited to see me but ever since he came back from his trip, he changed..and he hasn't made any effort to see me..a 180 from before. Plus Batya, I ain't no way going to call him...the ball is in his court..big time. I feel like I'm even begging him a little. ugh.

Ok. As tough as it's to hear, it sounds like he found someone else or is just not into you. He's probably a bit weary of being direct with you, whatever the deal is. If I was into someone and went on vaca for awhile, I'd definitely be down to see them asap.

Take this as a sort of lesson though....try not to obsess in the future. It will be much less stress.

OK if you spoke and you don't trust his excuse then I agree the ball is in his court. Many new dating relationships end - don't take it personally if you possibly can avoid that, so you can move on quickly.

Archived