Guy I just met but confused about what to do

mandamoose

I just met this guy about 4 days ago and im already crazy about him. We have seen each other everyday since we first met, and i really like him but im not sure if he likes me. I also leave for school in a few days and I don't know what to do about this guy. I don't know if i should just try and forget about him or try and keep in touch with him somehow. I know im going to miss him when im gone because I kinda already do just knowing im leaving. Help!

I think you should at least attempt to take some steps to try and keep the connection going. I mean what do you have to lose? You're going to go away for school anyways then it doesn't matter because school will help you keep focus away from him should things not go the way you want them to. It's true that you absolutely will meet someone else but if you feel you have a connection with this guy then just go for it. You will meet other people but how many of those people will you be crazy about or have a connection with. Also, don't feel bad if it doesn't go your way because life is too short to be sad about a guy you have only known for 4 days.

Archived