Meeting this weekend

hrd8

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would never call an ex to cry about how nervous I am about the next guy I'm dating after him.

That would be kinda cruel and manipulative, especially if I knew he still has some feelings for me.

Agree with not responding for now. If she still crazy calls/contacts, you would have to be firm and say that you can only communicate with her if it's about ______ (insert stuff that's important to YOU).

Best of luck.

So no contact at all for about a week. I have come to terms with it all.

Then today i get an email saying how stressful everything is. Her week has been hell and she feels like she is being torn in a million different directions. She goes on to talk about some of the fun times we had. Then she ended it by saying that she needs closure to this all. And wants to know if I want to go do something Saturday as one last hoo-rah.

I have yet to reply. The email is just sitting there taunting me so I thought I would post here instead.

************ F M L ***************

Sooooooo she is engaged!! The guy asked her the weekend after she broke up with me. He left the week after to join the army. She has plans to move where ever he goes.

that's why nothing I have said or done has mattered.

Really didnt see this coming. I have not asked anything or said anything.

still have not replied to anything. I sooooo wanna call her right now and get to the bottom of everything.

************ F M L ***************

Sooooooo she is engaged!! The guy asked her the weekend after she broke up with me. He left the week after to join the army. She has plans to move where ever he goes.

that's why nothing I have said or done has mattered.

Really didnt see this coming. I have not asked anything or said anything.

still have not replied to anything. I sooooo wanna call her right now and get to the bottom of everything.

How do you know all this?

According to your story, you and she broke up in June. Are you telling us she's been engaged since around then? (That would guarantee infidelity, you know; people don't simply move from one relationship to another in that fashion without some serious overlap.) Then, the whole time she was communicating with you recently, she was engaged but not telling you?

Do I have all that right? If so, then ... damn, man, she (and he) are not just immature, but immature scoundrels.

guess thats why she said "I cant" instead of "NO" All the pieces of the puzzle are coming together, I was so in love and trying to make it work I didnt see all before. Every email, phone call, text..... it all makes sense now. well not sense.. I dunno. this is all happening real time so I havent even has time to process it. posting here instead of talking to her.

thx

guess thats why she said "I cant" instead of "NO" All the pieces of the puzzle are coming together, I was so in love and trying to make it work I didnt see all before. Every email, phone call, text..... it all makes sense now. well not sense.. I dunno. this is all happening real time so I havent even has time to process it. posting here instead of talking to her.

Educated, stable people do not behave like this (or shouldn't, anyway). This story has gone trailer park.

Who are you referring to with this comment?

I was referring to the ex and Army Guy. I'm not sure how old she is, but leaving one relationship and (apparently) getting engaged to someone else immediately? Then a 19-year-old looking to get married right before he deploys overseas to a girl he (ostensibly) doesn't know very well? What do you call it?

Anyway, Hrd8 needs to run from this minefield.

trailer for sure. she is 25. She is still swearing that she did not do anything with him before the break up. Not even dinner or drinks. Who knows if I will ever know the real story. Is this a rebound? I'm kidding, doesn't matter what it is.

Sad thing is.... I would take her back. But for now..... I am running.

Archived